Norfolk In-care Council (NICC) ©2019 Norfolk County Council

How to make a complaint

If you feel the need to make a complaint about someone or about the way you are being treated you can talk to your social worker or foster carer who can help you make a complaint.

If you would rather not talk to them you can make a complaint by yourself by e mailing or ringing the complaints team on the number and address below

A group of people who can help you with any complaints you may have is available and they can be contacted on there is also a freephone number 08009177425

If you would like some support or someone to talk to that isn't your social worker or foster carer then please go to the Advocacy section where you can get information about the advocacy service.

You can download a young person friendly leaflet that explains how to make a complaint and what happens once you have made a complaint here