Norfolk In-care Council (NICC) ©2019 Norfolk County Council

What if I don't like living with my foster family?

It is really important that you talk to your foster carers or your social worker about any problems you have so that they can help. Often things can be sorted by talking them through with those involved but if this is not possible your social worker needs to know how you are feeling. You can phone your social worker if they are not due to visit for a while.

You can also talk to someone from the advocacy service

Click here to go to the part of the site that deals with advocacy